Morpeth Gardens – Build your dream home today…
Morpeth Gardens is locally owned and operated modern affordable lifestyle in the beautiful lower Hunter region, bordering the township of Morpeth.
At Morpeth Gardens it is our vision to develop & construct an eco-friendly, serene and secure lifestyle village, with the latest modern facilities, to suit your personal needs.
Morpeth Gardens is just two hours drive north of Sydney, 15 minutes to Maitland Railway Station, and 30 minutes drive to Newcastle Airport.
39 Metford Rd, Morpeth
Ph: 1300 852 327
Free standing architecturally designed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes, or custom designed to suit your needs
- You can select from our range of architecturally designed homes, or we can design and construct to suit your individual needs.
- Our experts will advise you through the design journey, every step of the way, and prioritise the sustainability and affordability of your new home.
- At Morpeth Gardens we are the builder.
- We are now offering homes starting from $285, 000 complete with everything from air conditioning to landscape gardens. Our first display home will be completed in August 2018.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team about any queries or questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
The historic town of Morpeth, on the banks of the beautiful Hunter River, is home to National Trust-listed colonial buildings, with a rich heritage from the early 1800’s. The town itself offers fascinating artisans, crafts stores, galleries, historic museums, cafes and boutiques.
Known also by its Aboriginal name ‘Illalung’, Morpeth formed one third of a land grant made to Lieutenant Edward Charles Close, by Governor Brisbane in 1821. Influenced by its desirable location on the Hunter River, and the realisation of the area’s immense potential, Morpeth evolved into a frontier town and busy river port.